Website Translation Services
Website Translation Guarantee Your Message Isn’t Lost in Translation
Online the world is a vast, global marketplace where numerous languages are spoken on every continent. Whether you have a worldwide presence or not, website translations are a necessity.
Even as part of an American organization, it’s almost certain that you frequently find yourself doing business with those of many other nationalities right here in the U.S.
When it comes to global online business, two facts hold true:
- An increasing number of immigrants are flooding into the United States. Even though these people may reside in America, they might not speak English or they might be more comfortable using their native language. Website translation services lets you give these visitors the confidence they need to do business with your company.
- Translated websites make your products/services globally accessible. If you’re trying to enter foreign markets, website translations are vital.
Why Website Translation Matters
In addition, translating your website into your visitors’ native languages can increase time spent on your site as well as sales. According to Nielsen Online, InternetWorldStats.com and others:
- Over 65% of online visitors speak a native language other than English.
- Visitors are three times more likely to buy a product from a site translated in their native language
- Over 99 million people access the Internet in a language other than English, including 20% of Americans
- People browse twice as long on websites translated into their native languages
But it’s not enough to simply translate word-for-word. In fact, doing those types of website translations can be harmful. It takes an intimate understanding of a region to guarantee your marketing translation is on target.
Website Localization Helps Clearly Communicate Your Intended Message
Website translation services are about more than just words. It takes a practice called website localization to ensure all cultural differences and variations are accounted for.
Here’s a prime example. Although French is spoken in France, Haiti and Canada; the translation of currency, measurements, time formats and cultural issues are very different. That’s why we only hire native speakers who have worked and lived in various countries and understand the traditions and cultures.; Website localization services guarantee your core marketing message and meaning come through.
Website Translation Services for Projects Large and Small
Whether you need select pages or your entire site translated, we’re ready to serve with native-speaking translators who are skilled in over 100 languages. After reviewing your project, we’ll quickly match you with a translator who is perfectly suited to your products/services, markets and goals.
We can even offer multilingual search engine optimization services to help your site reach the top of the rankings in a variety of engines.
Getting Started is Easy!
All you have to do is contact us for a free estimate and to discuss your needs.
Flexibility is key. You can send your files in whichever format you choose or simply provide us with your domain name (URL) if the documents are already online. We can work with you directly or with your webmaster to achieve seamless website translations. Using a variety of software and tools, we’ll perform your translation while maintaining any presentation or graphic elements in your design. If you prefer, your files can be returned ready to upload to your site.
Website translations have never been easier.
Learn More about Website Translation Services
For more information about Website Translations,
call us today at 647-952-2090
or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org