Information About Our Translation Rates
Commercial Translations Rates
Commercial translations are an essential part of business in the international marketplace.
There are many types of business and commercial translations to fulfill the industry’s complex needs. A marketing agency, for example, may need legal translations or financial translations in addition to their marketing translations.
The rates for commercial translations vary depending on the material to be translated and the overall scope of the project.
The elements that need to be taken in consideration to quote your commercial translation project are:
- Language combinations (source and target languages)
- Subject matter (legal, marketing, technical, medical, etc.)
- Subject matter complexity
- Document length (word count in the source document)
- Document type (Word, Excel, HTML, XML or any desktop publishing software)
- Document formatting
- Deadline requirements
- Any other specific needs
Please contact us with your translation project information and we will provide a quote and time for completion.
- Call us at 647-952-2090, Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 6:00 pm EST
- Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information on our payment methods
- Request an estimate online without obligation, pressing this button: