Information About Our Translation Rates
Certified Translation Rates
Starting at $80
JR Language specializes in translations of official documents: birth certificates, death certificates, marriage certificates, affidavits, transcripts, and diplomas among other documents.
- Certified translation services in over 100 languages.
- Standard completion of 5 pages or less normally within 3 business days
- 24 Hours Rush Completion: +Can$30/page
X DRIVERS LICENSE – We do not translate Drivers licenses, as these require MTO-approved translators.
Certified Hard Copies of document:
Can$15/1st page, Can$10/Additional pages
Xpresspost: Can$25 (1-2 Business days for delivery)
Fedex: Can$75 (Guaranteed 1 business day for delivery)
International Shipment: Please Call
Commercial Translations Rates
Commercial translations are an essential part of business in the international marketplace.
There are many types of business and commercial translations to fulfill the industry’s complex needs. A marketing agency, for example, may need legal translations or financial translations in addition to their marketing translations.
The rates for commercial translations vary depending on the material to be translated and the overall scope of the project.
The elements that need to be taken in consideration to quote your commercial translation project are:
- Language combinations (source and target languages)
- Subject matter (legal, marketing, technical, medical, etc.)
- Subject matter complexity
- Document length (word count in the source document)
- Document type (Word, Excel, HTML, XML or any desktop publishing software)
- Document formatting
- Deadline requirements
- Any other specific needs
Please contact us with your translation project information and we will provide a quote and time for completion.