Korean Translation Services
JR Language provides Korean translations for companies, institutions and governments around the world. Anchored by a skilled and experienced team of professional Korean translators, our Korean projects are executed with extreme care, dedication to high quality, and completed within budget and within the established timeline.
With years of experience and the state-of-the-art technology to handle different file types and websites, JR Language will deliver your translations from Korean into English and English into Korean with clarity and accuracy.
The Korean translator team selected to work on your project will have experience in the subject matter and Industry required. We work in several sectors including technical, legal, marketing, financial and medical fields.
Applications for English / Korean Translation
- Fashion-related Korean Translation– Korea is a very fashionable country. If you have a fashion-related business, you might consider translating your documents and website into Korean.
- Technology Korean Translation– Having one of the highest numbers of internet users in Asia, Korea is an excellent country to analyze and target.
- Korean Website Translation– With multilingual solutions for content management systems and e-commerce sites, we facilitate the deployment and updates of your Korean site.
- Legal Korean Translation– With the large amounts of Korean immigrants, English into Korean translations in the United States are very important.
Did You Know?
- Of Korea’s total population (48,754,657 people), 39,440,000 are internet users, making Korea one of the top 5 Asian countries with the highest amount of Internet users.
- The Korean alphabet consists of 24 letters: 14 consonants and 10 vowels.
- The differences between North and South Korean dialects are similar to variations among the Spanish speaking world, in that speakers of different dialects can still understand each other.
- The countries with the largest amount of Korean immigrants include: China (1.8 million); the United States (900,000); Japan (700,000) and the former Soviet Union (350,000). Also, it is estimated that more than 700,000 people speak Korean due to work, marriage or personal interest