Japanese Translation Services
Our team of Japanese translators specializes in the gaming industry, engineering, legal and technical fields.
Why Investing in the Japanese Language Expands Your Business Reach
- Japanese is spoken in other countries, such as Palau, Guam, Taiwan, Brazil, and Hawaii.
- Japan is among the top 5 countries in the world with the highest number of internet users by population and by language.
- Japan is the 10th most populous country in the world with almost 127 million people!
- Japan is a technology and scientific research dynamo and an important economic power with high levels of exports and imports.
JR Language helps companies move one step closer to global success. Japanese translation needs are on the rise. We will work to provide you with the best Japanese translation to fit your needs.
Applications for English – Japanese Translation
Japanese Website Translation – Japan has the 4th highest number of internet users of all the countries in the world. If Japanese internet users are able to find and understand your website, your company and products will start gaining attention in that market.
Japanese Technical Translation – From mechanical patents to robotics, we will provide you with the best technical translation.
Japanese Legal & Certified Translation – For your contracts, depositions, and any other legal document- we will handle them all with the confidentiality and precision required in all Legal translations.
Japanese Game Translation – Japan is the mecca of the gaming industry. Whether you are a game developer or a gaming company, taking your business to Japan may be the best decision you’ll ever make.
Did You Know?
- Japanese language has three writing systems: Kanji, Hiragana, and Katakana.
- About 99 percent of the population in Japan speaks Japanese as their first language
- The honorific system is used to indicate hierarchy among people.
- It takes about twice as long to say something in Japanese compared to English. English songs have to be cut in half when translated into Japanese in order to keep the same rhythm.