Custom Video Translation Services
Video Translation & Localization
Multilingual videos are valuable tools for training, marketing, public outreach and eLearning applications.
The talented professionals at JR Language understand how to translate your video in a way that effectively showcases your brand, products and services. We use multilingual subtitles and voiceovers to create an expert finished piece that enhances your business image while also supporting your SEO efforts.
Whether you need to translate a video to English or translate a video to French, JR Language offers video translation services in more than 100 languages.
Trust in Our Years of Multilingual Video Production Expertise
From professional voiceover artists to a state-of-the-art recording studio, our video translation services combine top industry talent with state-of-the-art technology. We have 14 years of experience in providing video translation, localization, subtitles and voiceover solutions for clients in a variety of industries, including:
- Social Media
- Education & eLearning
- Government outreach
- Consumer Goods
- Construction & Real Estate
- Health & Safety
- Marketing & Advertising
- And Others
YouTube Video Translation Services
Need to translate a YouTube video to English or French? Let JR Language help you capture more market share and enhance the customer experience through seamless video conversions. In addition to offering a YouTube video translation service, we’re skilled in working with other video platforms such as Rumble and Vimeo.
eLearning Video Translations
Converting your eLearning course to other languages is an efficient and cost-effective way to reach a global audience. We’ll help you localize the content of your training into the language of your choice, using your:
- PowerPoint presentations
- HTML files or website pages
- eLearning videos
Our Translation Company is ready to perform a professional, custom translation of your eLearning course into English, French, Spanish or virtually any other vernacular. Just contact us and we’ll schedule a convenient time to discuss your needs.
Which Video Translation Service Should You Choose?
There’s a lot to consider when planning your video localization project. Should you use subtitles or a voiceover—or both? What special requirements are involved when you translate a video to English?
You want to get your video right the first time. That’s why it’s important to choose a translation company with the experience, team and tools to help you execute your vision—on time and on budget. JR Language is here to help you explore all your options and guide you through the planning process, step by step.
Video Translation Services: Getting Started
The process begins with an in-depth “kickoff” discussion of your needs and objectives. We’ll begin by asking you a couple of initial questions:
- What materials will you be giving us to work with? This could be video, gaming footage, audio files, scripts, background music and other items.
- What final products do you need? For example, you may want multilingual video or audio files, a voiceover, subtitles or a platform where the video will be placed.
Once we have this information, the next step is diving into the details of your project. We’ll want to know:
- Is there a specific deadline you’re trying to meet?
- Who is your target audience? (i.e. their location and language)
- How long is your original source video? Do you need to keep the same length in the translated version?
- Do you have a finished script you can provide to us?
- What is the format of the source video? What format do you need the translated video to be in?
- Do you have extra footage to accommodate any expansion that results from translation?
- How many speakers are featured in the video?
- Is there any translatable text embedded in the video? Do you need that text translated?
- Are you able to provide us with background music for the video?
Once you’ve answered our questions, JR Language will present you with a free video translation services quote that reflects your specific requirements. This quote, which details all the project specifications, includes the use of native human translators with a minimum of five years of experience.
Which is Better: Subtitles, Voiceover—or Both?
Most companies find that using subtitles and voiceover in their video translation serves their end users best. Whether or not you use both depends on your budget and the experience you want your audiences to have. Keep in mind that:
- Using subtitles alone is a faster and more affordable option.
- Voiceover produces a more professional final product. However, it takes more time and resources to create.
Once you approve our quote for video translation services, the next step is to work with the transcript of the video or audio. If you have a transcript ready, great! If not, we can create a transcript from the source file you send us.
After the transcript is ready, it’s time to perform the translation. Your translation is done by a highly qualified translator to make sure it’s linguistically and culturally accurate. Your transcripts are time-coded to precisely match the placement of the translated version in the video or audio file.
When your translation is finished, we’ll then start creating the subtitles and voiceover. Since these are separate products used in the final multilingual production of your video, they can be completed at the same time.
After your script has been translated into the language you want, our team creates the subtitle files. We’ll either replace the subtitles in your original video or, if your video didn’t have subtitles, add new ones. The nature of your video’s subtitles depends on the decisions you made during our initial kickoff meeting.
If you’re happy with the transcript JR Language has provided, we’ll tap into our network of voice talent and choose the professionals that are the best fit for your job. Once the voiceover is complete, a final internal review takes place. Our production team makes sure your voiceover files are 100% complete and properly timed. They also ensure that the voiceover follows the audio translation and is appropriate for your target audience.
Our Promise to You
Choose JR Language as your video translation services partner, and you can expect:
- A process customized to your unique needs
- High-quality video translation based on industry best practices
- Professional production services
- Guaranteed accuracy, with cultural sensitivity
- Voiceover work that aligns with your video or audio translation requirements
- A turnaround time that fits your goals
When it comes to the translation of video and audio, specialized expertise matters. Translating a video to English for a Japanese product differs greatly from a video game translation into Spanish. Our Translation Agency has world-class translators who work in both their native language—and within their specific area of knowledge. They know their stuff!
Need a Video Translation? Request a Quote Today!
Audience targeting is important when you’re producing video content. Your customers, employees and students are more likely to watch your video if the content is presented in their native language. Harness the power of video localization in your next project and reach different cultures across the globe. JR language is here to help.
If you’re interested in video translation services, contact us today to discuss your needs. We’re excited to work with you!